mandag 5. september 2011

whiskey and lace




I recently ordered a couple of things from ASOS for the first time. And today my best friend R told me it would be really expensive with the shipping/customs? I don't quite remember. But I do recall me saying .. oh, no it doesn't cost a thing! Why, yes .. I do indeed live in a fantasy world. I do need to pay for the customs. Bummer, but not quite. I still get a lot of things that I wanted to buy in London. Anyways, I've actually been quite productive today! First I went to the library and picked up some books for a school project, then I went to the mall with R. Later I curled my younger sisters hair, and then I started reading for my History test next week. And theeeen I read a bit in my "the road to the driver licence" book. Story of my life.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar