søndag 4. september 2011

shot for the sky, stuck on the ground



Aaand, I'm back in my old bedroom. It was time to change for various reasons, and I need to fill my walls with new pictures. I usually have loads of posters on the wall, but I just thought it would be better with frames. Let's go to Ikea! Anyways, as you probably can see (picture nr 1), I've been watching the FIS Nordic World Ski Championships 2011. It's 16:20 now, but because of the lack of windows in my bedroom - it looks more like 18:00. Can you believe how lack of light can be so depressing? I do however look forward to the winter. I just don't really like the period between the hot summer and the wait for snow. Yesterday when I was lying in bed, I opened by curtains .. and I was actually really disappointed when it didn't reveal a purple sky and snow falling. I can't wait to lay outside in the cold snow and watch the stars!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar