søndag 5. februar 2012

maybe we were meant to be lonely

I didn't really take any pictures of my dress and myself yesterday. But here's two pictures. Our dessert and the location. The location was lovely, and it would've probably have been nicer in daylight. I had a good time, but my friend stepped on some broken glass. And me and my other friend helped out. Good practice for us, who are going to become nurses. Too bad we didn't have any needles and thread. No, just joking. Today I woke up quite late, just because my body hasn't got a reasonable amount of rest. My brother went home today, and we had a little family get-together at the house. 5 children under the age of 5. It's not easy, I tell you. At one moment I was watching all of them while the parents were eating. And it was amusing, the fact that I was able to take care of all of them. But it would probably only last for one hour, if I had to watch them. Right now I'm finishing some schoolwork.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar