fredag 17. februar 2012

me and my guitar

Yay. It's Friday, and much more important, it's vacation. This means I can finally finish reading The Help. And it's getting more and more exciting, in fact, it's far more exciting than I'd expected in the first place. I got home from the mall an hour ago. Meet up with R, whom I haven't seen in ages. And then I randomly meet some classmates. And as if that's not enough, I had a living mp3-player following me the way home. Two teenage-girls singing songs by One Direction, Justin Bieber, etc. They were literally walking 8 meters behind me, but it sounded like they were standing right next to me. Wow, did you see the stars? So big, and so clear. I really tried to capture it with my camera, but it didn't work. Oh well, have a jolly Friday!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar