onsdag 1. februar 2012

the walsh sisters

"A shy and tentative hello, my amigos. I’m mortified I’ve been off the air for so long – nearly 2 years – and if you’ve all lost interest, don’t worry at all, I don’t blame you...". This was the opening of Marian Keyes newsletter. My absolute favorite writer, whom happens to suffer from depression. I would never wish for anyone to suffer from depression, but I'll admit that I like that about Marian Keyes. And I love how I get to know her through all her books, just because I know there are small pieces, pieces of her, baked into the story. Especially "Lucy Sullivan Is Getting Married", which also is my favorite book. Anyways, what my point was, or my reason for sharing all this information, is that she has written a new novel! Well, at least almost. She is doing the final editing now. And the biggest, and the best part, is that it's about Helen! HELEN WALSH. I think all Keyes-fans have been waiting for this moment for ages. 5 sisters and 4 books? Where is the last? It's coming, I tell you.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar