søndag 12. februar 2012

if I said love came easy, then you know I lied


My failed attempt to take a picture of my friend skiing down a hill. Moments later I fell. Story of my life.
My friend and I went skiing yesterday. It's been years and days since last time, but I admit that I really liked it. Poor friend who had to wait for me every three seconds. And man, it really is a good workout! I can feel it in my arms, my back, my legs and even my butt. It might have had something to do with my countless falls as well. But that's me. I will deliberately go down a steep hill with my skis on, not really thinking about the consequences. Those thoughts come when I'm in the middle of everything - when I'm flying down the steep hill in a pace that reminds me of a roller coaster, that's when I think "whoops, this was probably a bad idea". But then I fall, or maybe even make it without falling, and I think "it was worth it".

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar