mandag 13. februar 2012

a woman taken by the wind

I must be the luckiest person ever. To my surprise, I couldn't find my phone yesterday. I searched for it everywhere. In my jacket, my jeans, my backpack. I tried calling it, and as if my parents were psychic, they asked "Are you looking for your phone? Have you lost it?". I have a history with losing my cellphones. After a little argument, my mum said something like "Oh, wait. I think I got a message about your cellphone". I went to get her phone, and there it said "This phone was found ..., it can be collected here ...". With help from my friend, we found the address, and the phone is now safe with me. I am very grateful for everything. Anyways, now I'm going to finish a paper before I continue reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar