torsdag 7. april 2011

it's okay to not be okay








(Pictures: Esther, Blake, and various Tumlr's)
Wow, the weather feels like late Summer nights, except for the horrendous wind! I swear, if I'd stand on one feet - that wind will most likely knock me down. Life is good most of the times, though I'm a bit nervous for Monday. However, everything seems to be good right now. Except for the beep-test tomorrow. I am extremely competitive with myself, and I don't think I'm able to break my record. Fingers crossed! I bought myself a blouse today, and I'm completely broke. I guess it's good for me. I need to learn how to live without money. Lol. This weekend I'm going to a birthday-bash (April is full of birthdays .. well, according to my Facebook), which I believe is going to be very awkward. I'd tell you the whole story, but you'll realise how pathetic it all is. Oh well, have a good Thursday.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar