onsdag 27. april 2011

you've got that smile that only heaven can make





Easter-break is over, and today was the first day back at school. Had a test, and now I've got a little "break" until Friday. You see we have two weeks with mock exams. The days you don't have any mock exams you will be dismissed. However, that does not mean that I can slack around the house. On Friday I have a mock exam in German .. which I do not look forward to. And then I have one in math next Tuesday - which is really really really important to me. So the possibilities of me doing schoolwork the whole "break" are very big!

Anyways the two pictured items were the only things I got when I went to Aalesund. Since it was easter, the shops were only open on Saturday - which suited me perfectly. I did not waste any money .. proud moment. I just finished reading the sequel to Bridget Jones Diary. One word: hilarious. And I wonder if there is a coincidence that his name is Mark Darcy .. and then they are watching Pride and Prejudice, obsessing over Mr. Darcy. In the movie it's actually Colin Firth who plays Mark Darcy, who also played Mr. Darcy in Pride and Prejudice. I find it very amusing.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar