lørdag 2. april 2011

i'll be right there where you are



I hate doing homework on the computer. I always end up reading blogs/tumlrs/youtube/facebook/twitter. It's really annoying. Anyways, today I've been a good girl and done my psychology and math homework. Right now I'm going to do some sociology homework .. well it's another presentation. It seems to me I've got a hundred presentations? Oh well, school is important .. not. Right now I want a pair of those shorts (1 picture), and that lovely lovely lovely bikini (2 picture). I went to the mall with some friends yesterday, and I tried on a creme white blazer on sale. It looked really really lovely, but it was two sizes too big. I hate when that happens. I've also seen the Sixth Sense today. I love, love, I love Haley Joel Osment. He plays in two of my all-time favorites. Forrest Gump and Pay it Forward. Isn't it sad how lovely child actors disappear when they grow up?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar