søndag 10. april 2011

unforgettable night with lovelies and cute boys






My head was hurting a little bit, so I ate a chocolate, and my head-ache was gone. Am I just imagining? I am eating chocolate today, because I didn't have any time yesterday. Right now I'm very stressed out, but I hope that everything goes on smoothly today. If not, I am forced to die. You see, I have an important presentation tomorrow, and I need to finish it, and practice what to say, plus I need to make some spring rolls! Arrg.

Anyways, here's some of the pictures from yesterday. At the start, it was a bit awkward, but as the night went along, I was really enjoying myself with some new friends .. at the dancefloor! There were some drama, but we quickly fixed it. It was defnitely an unforgettable night, with things I never thought would happen.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar