søndag 17. april 2011

you are the only exception









It's 01:50 and I love my life! Right now I'm listening to Next To You by Chris Brown ft. Justin Bieber, and I love it! The lyrics and the tune really reminds me of the old-chris, which is probably why I like it so much. I heard it through Conor Maynard, a talented and lush youtuber. To be completely honest I do kinda prefer Conor's version. OMG he's so talented, oh and another song: The Only Exception (cover) by Megan Nicole and Taylor Ward. I love youtube.

Tanktops, rolled up pants, lovely blouses and cute dresses = summer. My best friend, who'd like to lick Justin Bieber, gave me her "vampires" blackbook tank. I bought this blouse last week .. I just need some ballerina flats to finish the look. Oh, and I finally got my hands on that dress I've been wanting forever. I even found my favorite hand lotion yesterday. It's been sold out forever, and I've squeezed out the last drop from the last bottle.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar