mandag 25. april 2011

what are words if you really don't mean them





Egon and Scott. Egon likes to be pet, sleep, and loves to eat! He'll be following every step you take in the kitchen, hoping for you to drop something on the ground for him to eat. But when you sit down on the couch, he'll be snuggling in your lap. Scott likes to play, does not like to be pet, terrified of balloons. Whenever I bring a toy, he'll be running towards me, and he'll bite it and try to take it from me. And then he does this shake with his head, where I like to sing "I whip my hair back and forth .." You know in the movies, where the dog tips his head a bit? Scott does it! He will stare at you, and then he tips his head a bit to the left or right. Basically, they are two different personalities - but I love both of them!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar