tirsdag 12. april 2011

something blue





Today we got the first taste of norwegian Summer! The temperature was probably 20 celcius or more at the most. It was really lovely, and my class was dismissed a bit earlier than usual - so I went home and started reading Something Blue by Emily Giffin. I was reading on the porch while sunbathing, and I have finally got a bit tan. Before this, I did some gardening with my mum. And it was the perfect weather for a jog according to my opinion - but I wanted to finish the book. Anyways, we saw Das Leben des Anderes today. It's a German movie about the Stasi-people monitoring a couple. And it's the most lovely movie I've seen in awhile - a bit boring start, but as you get in to it, it get's more and more interesting. Oh, and the end was my favorite. I must recommend it!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar