onsdag 6. april 2011

don't lose who you are





I've had quite a rough first days of the week. You know, school. But I feel quite thankful, and I kinda enjoy weeks like this, because it feels like the stone on my shoulders have been taken away, and everything seems much lovelier. Oh, and I even feel like it's the weekend right now. But then next week .. wow, it'll be hell, and then vacation! I'm going on a road trip with my family back to my hometown. And the whole family will be reunited again. Hopefully, my sisters home is done by then.

On another note, since I've been busy with school-work, I've almost not spent a second on the computer. It's so weird, because it feels really good. But now I'm back, and I've got a lot of youtube videos to catch up on! Oh, and right now I think you should listen to Who You Are by Conor Maynard ft Sophie Graffin. It's a cover of Jessie J's song. Look it up on Youtube, his account is: skillzaisherebooya

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar