torsdag 16. juni 2011

like my last










Hey ya. I'm going to blog quite much today. I have blogged very little throughout June, which should be the month I blog the most. Anyways, today .. or Thursday, I went to school for a brief hour and a half. We played sand-volleyball and barbecued. By the time the clock was 12:00, I was already home. I finally finished reading Travelling With Pomegranates. I think I might have gotten a headache because of it - so I took a nap. Later I went to "Byfestivalen", a festival every year. And that's where I bought all these things. My favorite purchases are probably the ring and my dream-catcher. I simply adore them both! Oh, and I bought a jacket. I adore this one too, but I'm very unsure about it. It's not very me - but I think I'm going to keep it, because I love it!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar