lørdag 11. juni 2011

call your girlfriend



I don't think I've ever shown my face on this blog before. And looking at all the pictures from my best friend's birthday party, these were the only ones that I could upload. You shan't post pictures of friends without permission. Anyways, yesterday .. or today was very lovely. I spent the night talking with friends. Well .. one was asleep, another (the birthday-girl) was dozing off. M and I kept bugging her in order to keep her awake. When the time was 08:00, we decided to sleep. I wanted to stay up till 09:00, however, as I kept dozing off while watching Youtube-videos, I decided to fall asleep. We slept until 10:00 - two hours. It was a successful night for me. I realised a lot of things that I'd forgotten. But hey, now I'm tired. I guess I'll sleep like a baby tonight :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar