onsdag 8. juni 2011

from now on our troubles will be miles away










It's finally summer, and I'm listening to Christmas tunes. Frank Sinatra with his Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas brings out wonderful memories. Yesterday I went to a surprise birthday for my lovely friend - she turned 18. The funny thing is that she had NO clue at all! And when we yelled surprise, she was almost angry because she was SO surprised. Yes, I like capital letters today. She lives quite far away, so my friend drove us home. Today I had one class at school, and it ended 11:30. I hadn't been with A for awhile, so I asked her if she wanted to go bathing/swimming. And she agreed, though I knew it would rain today. It was very funny, because I thought she'd jump straight in the water, but she was a real coward. I am, however used to cowards, so I jumped in the water first, and tried to reassure her. She finally jumped five minutes later. Love summer.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar