torsdag 2. juni 2011

the nines

I just watched The Nines, purely because of Ryan Reynolds. I have no words for it. Just a quote: "The Nines is a philosophical mind teaser with satirical fangs." - Stephen Holden, New York Times. It's a movie where you actually have to use your brain. In the end you'll get the answer you have been looking for, but you'll still be confused. But what did I think? I didn't necessarily like it - it was too different for me. As I mostly watch chick flicks you should not be listening to my opinion anyways.

Today I woke up at my best friends house - and we watched It's You Again. I went home a bit later, and met my sister and her boyfriend. They were making some food. Now my younger sister has gone off to a birthday party, and my elder sister and her boyfriend have gone off to Oslo. Right now I need to finish my very important paper .... I haven't even really started.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar