fredag 3. juni 2011

never heal myself




I have opted for a much simpler layout. I was sorta bored wirh the old, but I might change it again. I did want to have it all black, but I mustn't hurry with the winter-feeling. I've spent the day singing songs from the Jonas Brothers album. My throat had to suffer, but I sang it out loud. I'm guessing my sister is glad that it is over. But the songs brings back old memories. It is sorta weird .. I can remember singing Still In Love With You and Just Friends when walking to school. Ah, I love how Nick's voice gives me shivers. Sometimes I'll just listen to him sing his lungs out. Anyways, tomorrow is my last day at work! I'm so happy! But I'm a bit saddened that I won't be able to see the people again, though they probably won't remember me anyways (they are old people .. some with memory-loss).

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar