tirsdag 14. juni 2011

this evolution with you comes naturally


Creds for R taking this picture of me and her brother. I love it! I don't know what's more awkward; your phone blows up with My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion on the bus, or the fact that you insist that you know that Baby One More Time is the name of Britney's CD. This probably doesn't make any sense for anyone rather than me. Btw, I wasn't talking about me. I went to school for one hour today. I'm still a bit unsure why I need to attend school, as I'm done with my exam. We had a music quiz in english class, and my team lost. Whereas the most unpredictable team won! I think I did most of the job, but that's thanks to Singstar. Believe it or not. I would've never known about most of the musicians I know of today if it wouldn't have been for Singstar. I remember one road trip with two of my friends. We'd listen to music all the time, and I'd say: "Oh, I've heard that song on singstar!" and later it became a quote that we'd laugh of. How do one end a blogpost? I like to just end it abruptly .. without any end.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar