mandag 2. januar 2012

how I met your brother

Friday, December 23rd, we headed to Aalesund with the car. And I was like .. glued to the windows, watching the snow-decked montanas.

Next day we woke up, watched the polish(something like that..) version of Cinderella. We watch it every year. We ate Christmas dinner 6 o'clock, opened the presents shortly after, and watched some telly later.
And then next morning, we headed to the church, where David was baptized. Later that day, we celebrated with the whole family and godparents at this lovely venue.
...the celebration was quickly ended, as "Dagmar" visited us. And we were left with fallen trees everywhere. Some people say they felt lonely through the storm, and just wanted a cuddle with the ground..
..anyways, we spent the night inside, and David kept showing off his tongue-showing-skills. I mean, just because you look like one from the Mafia in the bathtub, doesn't mean you should show off.
Along with "Dagmars" passing, came the snow.
Knowing that this would be my only opportunity to make a snowman, I ran outside, in the middle of the night, in order to make a snowman. A snowman, hopefully scary enough, to kill any intruders.
Next morning we ditched the sofa and the candy, for the nice weather, and went for a walk.
I finally got to hang out with my goatpack again. You see those in the background? Yep, that's my best friends - Leroy and Andy.
But then some random farmer came and brought some food, and they ditched me. I was forever alone whilst snapping some pictures of straw.
New years eve came along with the rainy night.
I was handed a "stjerneskudd". I am too lazy to even try to google that.
Next day I woke up and felt like P.Diddy. I grabbed my glasses, went out the door, and hit the airport.

THE END! This is where you say "Cool story bro, changed my life".

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar