onsdag 18. januar 2012

nobody puts baby in the corner



I've found my prom dress. It's not a typical prom dress, but then again .. I wouldn't say that I'm a typical girl either. I personally think it's gorgeous. The "I just dragged this stupid dress on the ground on the grass and through the mud" look is lovely. And it's simplicity in design, scared to take the light from the amazing pattern. I love it. It's a bit to big though, so I had to bring it to the shredder. Plus, I wanted to have an empire silhouette, as the dress is very long .. and I'm the opposite. Right now I've finally finished importing all my CD's on this computer. I have alot more CD's than I thought. And just fyi I hate Windows 7. I personally think it's butt-ugly. However, I don't think I can change it back to what I used to have, and therefore I must accept the changes, and evolve around it. I guess.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar