tirsdag 31. januar 2012

stress stress stress

Dream apartment much? Probably. Right now I'm stressing my bottoms off. Tomorrow, my sister arrives with her baby. I have a tiny presentation, that I'm not even going to bother studying for. And then my other sister arrives on Thursday. On Friday I have a very important presentation, plus I've got an assignment, which is also important. My brother will probably arrive on Friday as well. And then on Saturday it's the prom. And then my siblings are off on Monday or Sunday. I'm not quite sure. And then I have another presentation on Tuesday, before I have another test on Thursday. And these are probably all of my most important subjects too. The classes I really need to do good in. I know for sure that I won't die, but it's a bit sad that I have all these things going on while all my siblings will be here. Yep, I'll just be isolated in my room studying. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar