tirsdag 3. januar 2012

princess of China




I've never been the kind of person to set new years resolutions. And by that I don't mean I'm perfect, but I've always thought most of the new years resolutions are .. well kind of superficial. But I actually have some for this year. Maybe I'm just getting older.

1 Start training. Not in the way where I want to get a six-pack, and have my arse on my back, and all that. But I don't want to turn 70 years old and feel like I'm a hundred. According to my gym-book, an old person who trains, is in just as good shape, as a teenager who does not train. I'm just going to train even if it's for only 5 minutes a day.

2 Save money. After getting a job and earning lots of money, I go around with money always available. It's sorta stupid, because whenever I do get broke, I feel like I'm a homeless person. Actually it is sometimes good to be broke, just to learn to be grateful. Anyways, I spend too much money on everything. I have however allowed myself to splurge on electronics if it's needed. Like, I won't buy the cheapest camera I can find. I choose quality before quantity.

3 Read more books. For example Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, which I planned on finishing by the end of this holiday. But of course, I've only read 16 pages. I love reading books, I just need to find time to do some reading. Maybe stop blogging and spending so much time on the Internet. Actions speaks louder than words .. right?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar