torsdag 30. august 2018

I wouldn't be the human I am without the friends that let me fly and help me land

Ah, I have really started missing being on holiday. I'd really love to read a book on the sun bed, and have a drink in the evening whilst watching the sunset. Oh dear. I continued sorting out my pictures today, even though I haven't bought new photo albums. Had to take all of the pictures out of the old photo albums anyway, so I figured that by doing it today, I'll save some time for a later date. I counted all of the pictures I took out, because that would give me an estimate of how many photo albums I need to buy. And it came to 410 pictures, which is definitely more than I was expecting. Since I'm procrastinating, and choosing not to read curriculum when I should, I wanted to be somewhat productive anyway. So I dragged out all of my photo albums, and I went ahead and removed the pictures I didn't feel like I "needed". All of this work has actually taken me hours, and I've gotten rid of 160 pictures, which I am very happy about. Now I just have to reduce the amount of pictures I evoke. I think I want to try to keep having a disposable camera on hand, and mostly only evoke the pictures from those cameras, as I tend to have them over the period of months. The one I have now, I've soon had for five months, and it's such a treat getting the pictures evoked and remembering back to whenever the first pictures are dated. Anyway, my plan today was initially to do errands, including picking up a new photo album. Instead I pressed snooze on my alarm, and once I woke up, the gloomy weather wasn't very inviting. So I've postponed it until tomorrow, and hopefully I'll be able to do everything I need to do tomorrow without having to stress too much. In the evening I'm supposed to celebrate my birthday with the kilo-gang. Yes, let's just pretend my birthday lasts the whole year. Sadly we won't all be gathered at once, but it is what it is. As I was clearing my photo albums, there were actually a lot of pictures of the kilo-gang, and it was nice reminiscing back to what we used to be. We won't ever be the same as back then, but then again, we're never really the same. I'm looking forward to seeing how the girls will like dim sum, also it'll be really nice to catch up again. Right now I have an exercise session waiting for me. I'm trying to get back into exercise, although yesterday's session was more of a pain relief than an actual session. I'm pretty sure my physical health is at the worst it's been, because I've not exercised regularly throughout the year. In fact, it's been very rare. My phone works a bit like my personal documentation, so I'll take a sweaty selfie (not a nice one, but where you can see the sweat dripping) whenever I exercise. Not to boost about it, but simply because it's the easiest way for me to document that I did indeed exercise that day. This means I can look through my phone, and see the huge gaps from when I last exercised. Apart from hiking in the mountains in July, the last time I had a proper exercise session was back in June. So really, there's no surprise all of my pants fit me pretty snugly nowadays. I'm not feeling like I'm going to have a heart attack just yet, but it sure does feel like I'm making my way to clogged arteries. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar