onsdag 16. mars 2011

don't be afraid to cry





(Pictures: Nicole)
I've just seen some promo pictures for Water for Elephants. Honestly, it didn't look very good. The trailer, however, looks very good. I cannot wait to watch it. Anyways, I went to the cinema with my school today. We watched Gulliver's Travels, and it was better than expected. I expected it to be boring, and not very good. You know how every movie based on a book always turn out bad? Well, this didn't. It was hilarious. My friend kept saying: "oh my gosh, you're totally dying" (of laughter). So, it's a good sign. I totally recommend it, though you probably won't get any wiser.

Right now, I'm a bit disappointed. I just can't seem to finish my presentation. I have a presentation on Friday. Usually, I'll be totally stressing out. But now, I'm like "who cares?". And I'm a bit frightened that I won't be able to finish in time. And it's even worse, because it's a group presentation. It's not like I want to sabotage the others. I cannot wait for the weekend. Anyways, the sun is coming out, and it's getting brighter every day. I even felt like jumping in my bathing suit, and try to get a tan. However, I changed my mind when I saw the snow ..

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar