lørdag 12. mars 2011

people say goodbye in their own special ways








(Pictures: random photos from Tumblr, two pictures of nike running pants by me)
In a time like this, it's easy to neglect positive things, and just focus on negative sides. Yes, a whole amount of land has been destroyed. Not only in Japan, but many others countries too. And many lives has been taken, people with families, innocent people .. people in general. However, if you angle this disaster in another way, there's a lot of positive things. Such as how many people who are helping out. I just finished reading an article about China helping out too. Usually China and Japan have a very strained relationship, but this shows that humanity can overpower anything. Another thing is that the Japanese learn how to handle natural disasters, from a very early age. For people who aren't used to earthquakes, or other natural disasters - everything seems more dangerous. No, I'm not saying that it's less dangerous. But everything is better when you know how to handle something.

Anyways, I bought a running tight yesterday. I've been wanting one for a while. I want to make working out a habit of mine. Oh, and I watched Just Go With It yesterday. I must say, it's better than the average romcoms today .. but it's still a bit over the average. But, hey I can promise you that it's extremely funny. I think it's worth seeing.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar