torsdag 3. mars 2011

you can find him sitting on your doorstep



It's finally Thursday, and I'm done with my sociology test. I don't even want to mention it ever again. Anyways, we've gotten new places in the classroom, and it's totally awkward. Oh dear, and I'm going to sit there for .. probably till we finish school. Oh well. I've just finished watching a rebroadcast of Nick's Cambio Chat, as I didn't have time to watch it until now. He's such a cutie, and he played a little bit of a new song - and it sounds extremely lovely. It's a mix between Turn Right, and Give Love A try. Well, he sung about 4 seconds, and that's not enough to judge the song. And then he sung Rocketeer. Oh joyous, he's a lovely lovely lad. And guess what?! We are making a advert in English class. And our idea is genius, with a lot of potential. However, we haven't started filming or editing it. And I bet we'll fail. Yup, I really have belief in us .. not. Lol.

"With eyes that make you melt, he lends his coat for shelter
Plus he's there for you when he shouldn't be
But he stays all the same, waits for you
Then sees you through
"
Daydreamer by Adele.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar