torsdag 17. mars 2011

what is it good for? absolutely nothing






Pictures: random Tumblrs.
Today our school had arranged for the students to raise some money for a charity. And so we went on doing our task, asking people if they wanted to support the charity for the money. It was freaking cold, just as last year. But, that's nothing .. what is a bit coldness compared to people growing up in slum areas. I honestly wish we could've chosen the charity ourselves. I'd choose Japan. Actually, there were many people that didn't support this charity, because they rather would support Japan. Understandably.

Anyways, something happened today. We were four people, and decided to split in two groups. We went together though, and the two others got a lot of money. Whereas we didn't get any. And it was perfectly fine, because I knew we would get money in the end. But then they had to shove it in our face .. like 10 times. I didn't have any problem with it, because I didn't want to act like a sore loser. However, we kinda had a little fight when they left. They were like "well, sorry .. it's not like it's our fault that you didn't get as much money as us. And how can we help you? It's not like it'll help with four people asking". I was fine with that, because I knew it was true. But my teammate was a bit angry for them laughing of us, when they got money and we didn't. So I took the lead, and I said: "Well, you know what? You don't need to help us, but you didn't exactly have to shove it in our faces. That's just fucking childish." A said "Yeah, I know, we shouldn't have done that". And as we still were angry, we just went .. just left them with a grudge. Story of my life. It reminded me of the past, of how easily I'd become enemies with my friends.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar