onsdag 30. mars 2011

yesterday was the time of our lives



I'm currently trying to rearrange my second bedroom (my brother's old one). Wait, I've already told you that, haven't I? Anyways, we watched Pride and Prejudice at school today. We didn't finish the whole film, though. My friend asked if I had seen it before. I answered no, and she looked at me shocked. "But .. it's SOO you!". I must say I quite enjoyed it, and now I'm going to watch the rest. Guess what? We don't have school tomorrow or Friday, which means I'll have a long and lovely weekend. It doesn't mean I don't have lots to do, though.

After school today, me and some of my friends went to Oslo, and I got two new jeans. I've been longing for a new pair, and a black one. It turns out all the trains from Oslo S was cancelled. Therefore, I (with another thousand people ..) had to take the bus home. It was full .. nothing new. However, this time I had to stand on a bus for 45 minutes. Yes, that's how long time it takes. Imagine me standing there holding a pc in one arm, and a bag on my shoulder. Sometimes I'll meet cute guys on the bus, but today I got to stand beside a creepy and sweaty man. Lovely.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar