lørdag 26. mars 2011

turn the lights off







I've changed my header. It's a bit ironic though. The Spring has come, and it's becoming lighter every day. Anyways, I went for a dinner and a movie with two of my friends. We were originally five people, but the others didn't have time, or couldn't be there. The funny thing is, that we did this last time we were going to the movies - we all plan to go together, but then there's only the three of us. Anyhow, we went to a place called Egon, and the service was lovely. We ate and chatted for some time, before we went to the movies. We watched I Am Number Four. Right before the movie, my friend picked up this magazine, and we noticed this review of I Am Number Four. 2 stars out of 5. We were pretty upset, but we decided to not be bothered. The movie was awesome, and so relatable - except for his superpowers, of course. I would definitely recommend it. However, it's best in the cinema - with all the sound effects, and people's screams. Ha-ha!

For some reason, we always choose good films. After this, I walked home. I guess it was a bit late (23:40), but I've started getting used to it. Walking home from the cinema in the middle of the night. It's a lovely thing to do. The streets are empty, the stars are shining, and everything is quiet. I guess I shouldn't get used to it, I might get kidnapped one day. Oh well, the day was a success, and now I'm a happy girl with some chocolate and lots of spare-time. I love doing things on Fridays, because it means that I have plenty of time on Saturday and Sunday. Guess what? Next week, I only have 3 school days! Awesomeness.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar