fredag 11. mars 2011

i wanna hold her i wanna kiss her




For the last two days, after school, I've been filling my stomach with fruit salad. It's really yummy, and all I've used is an apple, two plums, a banana and some longan. The latter, is a Chinese fruit. Probably not very well known. But I can promise you, the taste is lovely. Oh, and btw, it turns out my friend had my memory card. This means I won't have to spend my money on a new one. Yay mee!

On a more serious note ..you'll see thousands of articles about it, on all the online newspapers. 90% of the trending topics on Twitter is about it. It's on the news, it's on the blogs, it's on youtube, it's on the facebooks. It's everywhere. Unless you're stranded on a island, you probably know about it. Yes, I am talking about the horrendous tsunami and earthquake in Japan. It seems like the natural disasters are getting worse. Most people who are not affected in any way, will most likely not care. They're like: "hey, it's not gonna affect me .. so why should I care?". When this will happen to you, and Japan will be living happily in a non-affected zone .. how do you expect them to care about you? #prayforjapan #dosomethingtohelpjapan

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar