torsdag 10. oktober 2019

How much sorrow can I take? Blackbird on my shoulder

Had a week off from waking up from sounds of kiddos awake. Now my sister and youngest niece is visiting, and waking up due to cries is the norm. I had plans of cleaning and preparing for the visit on Tuesday, but I didn't. I left it until Wednesday morning, just an hour before they were due arriving. It was fine; also, it's just family. Yesterday was mostly spent playing around with my niece and catching up with my sister, even if I did visit them just over two weeks ago. They're off on a trip to the city today, so I'm going to take that time alone to write some more for my presentation. It's coming along, but I've definitely been working really slowly! Perhaps even slower than a snail's pace. Although I feel like I'm going to end up rushing to get it all done, I do sincerely hope I'll be productive enough to finish it early. Not too early, so I have more time to build my nerves, but just early enough so I've got some extra time. The rest of this week is gonna be family oriented, and I'm probably babysitting tomorrow. In the evening my brother and his girlfriend will be having dinner with us. On Saturday I actually have a shift at work, which I'm a bit apprehensive about. I always feel apprehensive for work if it's been a long time. I'm sure it'll end up fine, as it's just one shift. If it's tough, I'll have loads of days off before I eventually pick up another shift. My obsession with mr. Chalamet has continued, and I can't quite put my finger on why. He's just intriguing, and he isn't traditionally handsome. His sense of fashion is exciting, and I didn't know paint-splashed overalls and lip gloss was a look. But it really is on him. Oyster and I have decided to postpone our travel plans, as she has a Monday to Friday job. I did entertain the idea of maybe going to Vienna for 36 hours and attending the Wiener Staatsoper. But it's a bit short time to spend so much money in my opinion. Also, tickets to the opera and ballet was sold out anyway. I did also look into going to Portugal on my own in november, but I'm not sure about the transportation just yet. I'll have to do a bit more research, before I commit to anything. But goodness, it would be a dream to explore the beautiful cliffs of Algarve.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar