torsdag 3. mai 2012

all good things are free


For example: sunsets .. I love sunsets, and it's free. I also love watching the stars. And just in general - nature. Today I started at school quite late, and so I went to the busstop in order to get to school. On the way I walk past a school. And what happens? "Aaaah, kan jeg få russekort? Kan jeg få russ? Jeg har to søstre, kan de også få?". Sorry if you are reading this, and don't read Norwegian.  But the world is a unfair place. Anyways, I was glad to give them away, just because I want to get rid of all the cards. And then the bus comes, and I arrive close by my school ten minutes later. I decide to go buy shampoo and stuff at the mall. A man stops me, kind of odd-looking. "Eh, kan jeg få russekort, du skjønner det at, sønnen min tør ikke å spørre," he says awkwardly. "Åh, ja, såklart, det er mange som ikke tørr å spørre," I smile at him, and continue on my way to the grocery-shop. There I meet an old lady. "Åh, har jeg spurt deg om russekort?" she asks sweetly, like any grandmother would do (well most). "Nei," I answer with a smile. "Å, kunne jeg fått ett til mitt barnebarn?" she asks, and starts to tell me about her grandchild. I give her one, and continue to the check-out, and then venture on to school. My teacher then proceeds to ask all the students to give her a "russkekort" for her children. On my way home from the bus stop after school, a car stops by me. "Kan jeii få et russekort?" "Jeg ååå" "Kan jeg også få et russekort?". The mother in the car asks for three "russekort", and I gladly give three to them. Since when did parents and grandparents start collecting "russekort" for their children/grandchildren? Funny.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar