mandag 28. mai 2012

you're the one that I want

Eeep, the good weather is just gone in time for my exams, which I am quite grateful for. Because firstly, no one wants to spend their afternoon inside writing an article and whatnot, whilst the sun is shining bright outside. Secondly, it's a hell sitting in a warm room whilst concentrating on your task(s). Right now I'm trying to get as much of information in my head as possible. I can feel the stress coming. Not only because of the exams, but because of a tight schedule the next weeks, and then the not knowing how my life will turn out after school is finished. Obviously, I will start studying next fall again. However, what if I don't like my choice? Nothing is secure before you actually do it. You can plan a travel in specific details, months before. However, in the end, something can happen, and your plans are spoiled.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar