fredag 25. mai 2012

euphoria

The last week has consisted of sun, sun and more sun. I've taken advantage of it, and spent almost all time out in the sun. Today I went swimming with two friends, and it was really nice. Now I have a few days left to study for the upcoming exams, and it slightly worries me that I don't feel worried. But as long as I know I will not die of any exams, things will be alright. Yesterday I went to the mall with my friend, and I bought these two things. I love sweaters that you can throw over nearly everything. And it's really nice for late summer nights. Although it might be too hot now. It's 77,54F/25,3C in my bedroom now, and I'm about to die of heat. However, I can't make myself complain about it. It's kind of nice to have a real summer in Norway. And it's so nice how everyone is happier. K, thnx, bye.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar