tirsdag 8. mai 2012

she begged him not to go

(Picture from: vanillascented.freshnet.se) 
Hello my dears. Today I am not stressing and fretting with schoolwork. This is probably a bad idea, as I do have to finish the presentation about Belarus. All I've done now is to find numbers - statistics. However, I am supposed to speak about the demography of Belarus for15 minutes or so. How much are there really to say? Anyways, a little while ago I posted a blogpost with things I wanted if I was rich. A caps were one of them. And I still cannot get the obsession out of my head. I simply cannot. When I've got the money, I am quite sure I will purchase one. Later tonight I am watching a Nick Jonas live chat. Finally. I've been waiting for ages. However, it is with his co-star, and not his brothers. But Nick is Nick, and that will have to do!

Edit: The live chat is rescheduled. A bit bummed, but it's probably the best for me anyways. More time for schoolwork. Yaaay!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar