mandag 7. mai 2012

you're still waiting for the snow to fall

Yes, I am listening to Christmas songs in May. I've finally switched rooms. And as you can see, I've placed a mattress on the floor as a bed. I remember doing it last year, and I quite like it. It feels a bit relaxed. My windows has been used as book shelves for now. I would love to keep them like that - I believe that books look gorgeous on display. However, I am afraid the sun will somewhat destroy my books if I leave them like that. So I need to find somewhere else to place them. Today went better than expected.. but then again I did skip one class in order to study. I am pretty sure that was the difference between a whole grade. Had I not skipped that class, it would not have gone as well. Right now I should be making a presentation about Belarus. And I am going to do it. Soon.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar