mandag 21. mai 2012

I like the way you smile with your eyes

Yes. More food pictures. As I'm the only "child" in the house at the moment, I have a lot of good food to eat, which is another unusual thing. I always have to share with my sister, but now as she is gone, I'm going to eat everything. I also took her Ice tea today. That's how nice I am. Don't think it's giving me good karma, though. I'm coughing like a dog barks at a cat. And it's sooo annoying. I need to go to sleep early today. The last class at school I was almost asleep. Like falling asleep in the car home from Tryvann at 3:00. Seriously, that was how tired I was. And I honestly tried sitting up in order to get more awake. I even wished for someone to throw water in my face. OMG it's so warm in here, I might just strip off all my clothes. YESS, that means summer!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar