mandag 6. februar 2017

I could drown if I stay here

The first day of my period is me trying to sit as still as possible on a soft surface, waiting for the pain to intensify until that point where I need to move in order to soothe the pains. In some ways it was good that I had work yesterday, because you have to move around a lot, and you kind of have to ignore your own well-being, so you can take care of others. It keeps you distracted. Obviously, the pain doesn't go completely unnoticed. I'm glad my period showed up yesterday, as the first day is always the worst. I'm relieved I won't have to deal with this the day of my flight. It was deffo busier at work yesterday, which I had expected anyway. I'm just glad I've got a week off now. I got up kind of late compared to the past week really, but I did a thorough clean of my bedroom. (And put on a wash, etc). There's clean sheets on my bed for tonight, and for when I get back home. I'm off to my sister's tomorrow, and she told me to bring hiking clothes. We'll see, the youngest nephew seems to have gotten ill. It's like my nephews are sick 40% of the time really. I've packed most of my things. I'm only bringing my carry-on for six days. It's a challenge this time of year, because you want to bring warm things. And they're mostly always chunkier. That being said, 30% of my carry-on is gifts for the kids. I'm excited for a brief get-away, though most of the time I get home more exhausted (kids are exhausting). However, it'll be nice to be reunited with all of the sisters, and it'll be really nice to surprise Volla with her hen-party. It seems like Marble and Kiwi finally found a date for their birthday celebrations. Marble also informed me that Ale will be visiting in a few weeks, which is nice. I just went to the post office to pick up a package which included some exciting skin-care. However, one of the products I received was not what I ordered, and it's really annoying because I had to pay shipping, and I would have to do the same to return the product. So I'd basically have to pay for their mistakes. I'm kind of infuriated, so I wrote them an angry e-mail. At least I got the product I was most excited about. My only plans for the evening is a work-out and a shower. (And probably have a bowl of ice cream). 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar