søndag 19. februar 2017

They're feeding you lines to keep you on their side. It works every time

The succulent is still alive, despite thinking I drowned it the other day. Woke up naturally this morning, seeing as my phone was dead to the world. It's kind of strange going to bed without looking through my phone. Instead, I just read a few bits from "This Modern Love". I'm trying to read at least one book a month, and thus far it's going well. That being said, it's only been two months of this year, meaning I've only needed to read two books. I'll reread my favourite books, but I kinda want this project to be about new books I haven't read before. We'll see. I did my typical Sunday-routine today; cleaned my bedroom, relaxed and then exercised. It's been nice having this weekend off, and especially just having it for myself. Sometimes I just need time for myself to recuperate. I realised this afternoon that I'd forgotten to eat chocolate yesterday. I'm sure there's crisps somewhere in the house, but as long as I don't start eating it, I can keep away. That's my biggest mistake-- it's harder for me to stop if I start. I've still got my ice cream, however, I've almost finished the chocolate part, which is the best part. There is a reason I never quit chocolate, you know. When I get tired of my own music, or if I'm in a certain mood, I'll listen to Tom Rosenthal artist radio on Spotify, and it's like the playlist was made for me. It's literally some of my favourite songs from the past. But I've also been introduced to Minimum by Charlie Cunningham, which is a song I can only describe as cool. It sort of reminds me of a person, but also a situation. Regardless, I've really been enjoying that and Wildfire by Seafret. Initially I thought I was listening to Lewis Watson, but it turned out to be Seafret. It's nice, discovering music. I might do a bit of cheeky shopping before going to bed. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar