tirsdag 21. februar 2017

to see the whole thing is an opening

Today was a tiring one. It's strange because I've just had the weekend off, but I felt quite tired at work yesterday. And then I had to stay behind for a bit longer, and then my body decided to sleep lousily this night. So I guess it's not so strange that I was tired today. I started an hour later at work this morning, due to the evening shift yesterday. One of my patients saw me, and he asked "are you late?" to my amusement. For the record, I am pretty much never late for work. Sugar had great news, and in my tiredness and hungry state, I almost started crying. Basically told myself: "you're alone in the common room, you absolutely cannot start crying with a piece of bread in your mouth". To be fair, it was emotional news, so. It felt a bit like spring today, walking out of the hospital to be met by the blinding sun and a temperature warmer than it's been. That being said, the weather forecasts are telling me it's gonna be freezing in a few days. I walked by the grocery store, before I finally stopped by the post office to pick up my package. When I finally arrived home, I picked up the mail in the mailbox-- had just turned around when I heard someone yell "heyyy!". It turned out to be the postman, who gave me even more mail. It was really tempting to take a nap, and forego exercise. And for a few hours, I did relax like I had all the time in the world. But then I pulled myself up, willed enough strength to get through some ab and arm work-outs. I'm really glad I went through with it, because I was so close to just foregoing it. I'm looking forward to the weekend. A lot because I've got time off, but also because I get to see Ale. I've not seen her since August, and it'll be nice to catch up. I'm going to get ready for bed pretty soon, because I'd like to catch up on some sleep. Please sleep bod, please. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar