lørdag 4. februar 2017

Takes a while to regain what is lost inside. And I hope that in time you'll be out of my mind

Inside of McDonalds, each of us have our different flavoured McFlurry's. Jen and I are singing along to Out Of Reach by Gabrielle. All of the Bridget Jones movies have amazing soundtracks, and they never fail to make me sing along. Jen is practically serenading my belieber friend at this point, I'm eating ice cream and laughing, and it makes me feel a bit like we're a part of another episode of Bridget Jones. As it is, Bridget herself is so relatable, hence why she's so bloody loved. We've seen her fall face down in the mud both literally and figuratively, and most parts of life is just that. She mourns, does stupid things, but most importantly, she gets up on her feet every bloody time (whether that's her own initiative or her pals), regardless if she's just mortified herself on national television. I somewhat broadened my palate yesterday-- not by the McFlurry. We shared a table full of small platters with different exciting tastes, half of which we couldn't guess what was. It was really nice to try something new. We ended up at a bar with the most expensive beer I've ever seen. I only stayed for a bit, as I had a morning shift today. My belieber friend was shocked when I told her this, because she had assumed I was working an evening shift. 95% of my working weekends, I do exactly that. I can't remember the last time I worked a morning shift on Saturday, then the evening shift on Sunday. It was a really calm shift, which was a really nice reprieve. By the time I got home, my brother was vacating the sofa, and I could almost forget about him moving out. He was however, only here to pick up some more things in which I had nagged at him about clearing out. Although it's been a calm day, I feel strangely tired. My face is housing new zits, which is either hormonal or just because of the load of crap I've inhaled this week. Oh, and don't think that means I won't be eating more ice cream later on. I'm still waiting on my period, which will most likely turn up around the time I travel to my sister's. It really is just my luck. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar