onsdag 15. februar 2017

I go solo, I'm making my way home

Doesn't the combination of this wrapping paper and ribbon just scream spring? It does to me, and it makes me so happy. If I was getting married, I would love to use the combination. Or, if I was having a baby probably. It's just so appeasing to my eyes. I got back home on Sunday, didn't feel completely like myself until Tuesday. I think I was just overtired-- as I surely mentioned; a trip to Lynx is rarely relaxing. The past weeks feels like they've been quite busy, and I can't wait for the weekend to start. I'm really looking forward to just sleep in and not having to worry about anything. I did a bit of shopping today, bought two bras. I could probably have done with just one (or none), but couldn't decide about the colours. It was kinda funny, because half-way in the store, I realised most of what I was wearing was from the store. I am definitely a fan of the store. After I sent an angry e-mail to complain about receiving wrong product the other week, I actually received an e-mail pretty quickly. Customer service was really good, and they sent me my missing product without me having to pay anything extra. I didn't even ask for them to do it. It's arrived today, but I've got to pick it up at the post office, which is not something I want to do today. Maybe tomorrow after work. I've been really wanting to watch Spy with Melissa McCarthy. I do genuinely believe it's my favourite movie I watched last year, simply because it was so unexpected. I had no expectations whatsoever. I might just watch it now. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar