onsdag 1. februar 2017

I know your face cause I learned it as if I was blind

I was staring at my new plant, a bit (very) apprehensive before bed yesterday. My mum's green fingers have not passed onto me, and I once mistook a real plant for a fake one. Hence it's sudden brown leaves and death. I've googled my new plant, and it appears to be a succulent with a seemingly alright watering routine. Seemingly. Today I woke up pretty early, because I was planning to have my blood be taken. However, it seems like I've not got an appointment until tomorrow. It's Wednesday, and I've already had ice cream, pizza, and crisps. I'm pretty sure my period is around the corner. I usually have cravings, but never this much. Also, usually my willpower to avoid my cravings are better than this. At least I did a HIIT-work out yesterday, so I don't quite feel like I'm having a heart attack any moment now. My exercise-plans are a work in progress. I got new gear for Christmas, and then I bought some myself. I feel very happy with my motivation at the moment. Like, even at times when my body is half-dead, I'll do a bit of exercise because I had it planned. I just hope it'll last. It's a new month, the shortest month of the year, it's a new Chinese year (year of the rooster), and it's apparently black history month. A lot of things are happening across the world, a lot of devastating things, but also many awe-inspiring things. It's so nice to see people fighting for things, people using their voices, standing up for their beliefs. I always think of what this period of time will be called in history when it first appears in the books. Yesterday I spent a lot of time watching skin-care videos, because I find it pretty intriguing. Also, related to skin-care, a few days ago I closed my eyes while applying my skin-care, and all of the sudden I was right there "in the moment". I was thinking of the soothing feeling of my hands massaging the product into my skin. Also, a few days ago, I was just listening to soothing music in bed and stretching. And in both of those moments, I just felt really happy, intensely satisfied with life. It's all about the small things. Notice them. (That goes for good and bad things). I'm going to head out in my new winter-boots any minute now-- gonna head to my brother's place with my housewarming gift for him (it's a toaster). 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar