søndag 5. august 2012

all of our bridges burn down


My friends and I decided to stay up all night yesterday. And now I've gone almost 29 hours without sleep. My friends didn't do as well as me though, and I sat alone for a few hours when they were sleeping. Yesterday we went to the cinema and watched the newest Batman-movie (I never remember the titles), and it was quite awesome. Yes, I quite loved it. And then we decided to travel to the city and head for clubbing. I must admit that I was a tad sceptical. I had just come out from the cinema with tears down my made-up face, I was wearing short shorts. The cinema is always freezing, which makes me into an ice cube, plus it had just been raining outside. But at the end of the night, I must say that I quite enjoyed it. We came home to my friends house at approximately 04:45 am, watched the first Batman movie. After this, my friend decided to sleep. My friends suck at staying up all night. My other friend managed to watch through half of a handball-match with me, before she too decided to head for bed. So you know, I just sat there forever alone. I watched the handball-match, and then read Wattpad stories, before I started a bit of washing and cleaning. I was also listening to music, desperate to keep myself awake. And I stumbled across this beautiful cover and mashup of Payphone by Maroon 5 and Call Me Maybe by Carlie Ray Jepsen. I love it. Oh, and did I mention that I once again missed another Niall Horan twitcam? No? Well, I did. But it's alright though, because most of the time he is just looking at the telly. Which is quite funny honestly. I mean, he's really famous, and he's got thousands of people watching his twitcam, where he is basically just looking at the telly. Anyways, right now I think I need to take a quick nap, before I'll once again watch another handball-match.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar