mandag 13. august 2012

let's travel the world

I was doing a bit of drawing yesterday, and this is what I came up with. Don't dis my skills, yeah? I only drew from my mind. And I can only remember how Norway, Sweden and Finland look like, because it's like a lion or something. That's why Denmark is missing, and why Britain is placed even more north than Norway (face palm), and why the north atlantic ocean is so small. Sorry. Right now I'm watching Skins. I'm halfway through the second season, and it's so terribly sad. I only watch Skins when I'm in the mood to be sad really. And today my brother left. And I didn't wake up to say goodbye, which made me feel like shit. I was supposed to do it, but I managed to shut off my alarm and then go to bed again. He's been living at home for nearly a month. And now he's gone off six hours away or something (with car). And he can't catch a two-hour train back home like he used to. But at least he's living in the same city as my sister. It's been a luxury to have him home this long, and now I've got to let go. My mum recently said that she didn't want me to leave. And I can understand why. I really do. Tomorrow is the first day of school. And I am not looking forward to it. You know. Endings are only a new start. If only I was rich .. and could travel the world.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar