mandag 20. august 2012

in a sea of people, there was only you

School, school and school. That's my life now. And I realised I actually have to read 500 pages till December in anatomy and physiology, which looks scarcely alike chemistry. I am seriously going to try reading something now, and then I am going to watch the Jonas Brothers live chat. Finally. It's been ages since they've done a live chat. As I mentioned earlier, I watched the first Married To Jonas episode, and I must say I'm a bit shocked. You know how you have idols, and you just cannot see any flaws with that idol. I've always thought of the Jonas family as some kind of great and perfect family. But watching MTJ made me realise that everyone has problems. Sure, I know nobody is perfect and all, but I just thought that they maybe were close to perfect. But I was slightly wrong. And oh boy, Nick does not look too great from what I've seen (not his looks, but personality wise). He's so bossy it's maddening. I feel like just walking up to Kevin and give him a hug. That's how much of a dickhead Nick is portrayed. And who the hell discuss having a baby with their in-laws over a meal? I mean. Poor Danielle. I kind of must say that I knew watching MJT would change all of my thoughts of everyone. But as the fan I am, I just had to. I am currently listening to David Archuleta. I love going back to old favorites. Brings back so many memories. Right, I'm going to study now.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar