torsdag 9. august 2012

give me love like never before

Hiya. Today I've mostly spent my day hanging out with a beloved friend, who is moving soon. I helped her packing, seeing as I've done it before. And I can't help being a bit jealous myself. If there is one thing I love with adulthood, it's being able to move out. To have something you can call your own. Something you can decorate. It's always been a dream of mine since I was young. And I do believe that was the only reason why I yearned so badly to become an adult when I was younger. At the bus home I managed to nearly fall asleep, which ended with me getting two new mosquito bites. On my fucking face, that is. I could just feel it sting. Like someone injected some sort of poison to make it itch horribly. I did slightly remain from scratching it, however that did not leave me unmarked. I am now a proud owner of two red and swollen spots on my face. Anyways, on a happier note. Norway won against South Korea in women's handball today! And I'm so incredibly happy. Not only because Norway won, but because it seems like everyone has finally awoken. Before Brazil, it seemed that all the favorite players were .. I don't know, just like a car without gasoline. But in this match, they seemed very on top. And now we're in the final, which means we already have ensured silver. That is if we're not going to win against Montenegro and become champions once again, of course. I think I'll be satisfied either way. I'm too glad to become sad at this moment. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar